Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Woohoo!!!!

Yeepee!!! I finally hav my own blog now...hehe...so excited la...xp...hmm...let me thk first,wat to say neh?


Oh ya!!! I finally bought a new badminton bag..hehe...apacs d...Erm light blue..i like it sooo much when i see it the first eyes...bt..........when i bought it back..i thk it stil oklo..hmm..bt at least...I HAV A NEW ONE!!! I no ned use the old yellow colour badminton bag anymore...wakaka....


Me, Fiona and Foo bought those bag which can
one...juz like skul bags..hmm...its quite big...when i wear it on my back..i juz like wearing a 龟壳..adidi...look sooo funny la...Hmm...Guess wat?? Tis friday is the badminton bag...will we wear it to skul???haha...i thk it will be so cool and look so pro!!ehhem...xp..(ss)


btw...thx to my mum cuz buy me a new bag...hehe...act i hav to use my own money to buy it d...bt bt bt..i told my mum tat i din bring money o...:( adidi...then my mum help me to pay for it lo...wakaka....


Lastly, i wanna say sorry to someone becuz i hav say something wrong again...haizzz




Happy Always..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment