Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter 6 is nice!!!

Hmm...Today goh's bro say bring us go to watch Harry Potter 6 o...Firstly, i not reali like tis movie d lo...bt since got ppl bring me go out...sure go out d la..xp..

Then we bought ticket and watch it..When starting,it quite attract me o...hmm...Then I continue watch it by opening my eyes big big..Wow...tis movie reali great and i like it...cuz it gt bit detective style and quite ned imagination...COOL!!!

After tis, i wanna watch harry potter from the first episod o...hmm...so excited o!! Sorry for those ppl i say to them tat tis movie not interested d...i take back my word..hehe

then i eat kfc lo...goh's bro spend again o...feel so bu hao yi shi ne...hmm..bt tat chicken soo oily o..make me feel like wana vomit now...hmm

finally..THX XIANG XIANG GOGO CUZ SPEND ME AND BRING ME TO WATCH MOVIE..HEHE..

No comments:

Post a Comment