Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Shan Chian!!!

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY HIEW SHAN CHIAN!!!!Hope u hav a memorable birthday tis year...and al ur dreams may come true..hehe...

Hmm..Today i stay at home whole day and i found out something...tat is i cannot stay at home for whole day cuz i will keep find food to eat...and become da fei po..adidi..

Today i 10am like tat wake up then cook maggi to eat lo...i add 1 egg and some vege..yummy!!heh...Then my mum da bao ban mian for me lagi...sure don eat first la...so full a...

then bout 1 pm i eat again..tis time i eat some cereal wif chocolate milk..hahaha...then 2pm i reali cnt tahan liao..tat ban mian keep ask me to eat it...so i eat lo..lol...wakak..After tat, i sleep lo till 4 pm...adidi...After tat,feel hungry lagi o(reali dno kenyang d o)...so i bancuh milo wif some crackers lo....wow...i over my sunday wif food o...haha...

Tmr morning i wear my uniform sure wil feel Ketat d..hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment