Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hmm...

Tody nth special happen in school la...Bt today foo so pity o...His leg terseliuh liao when play basketball during pj...hmm...so pain la..and now his leg bengkak liao o...adidi...and tmr will be the bdm competition...so unlucky la...bt foo,if ur leg reali pain, we can walkover d..REALI...I wont mind d...cuz if u play,later ur leg lagi teruk o..tats not valuable o..k?

Then during CO practice...they all sing Happy birthday song to me...hehe...Thx lo...

Then at nite...my mum da bao crab lo as my burstday present...xp...act is yesterday eat d...bt the restaurant din open...so change to today eat lo..hehe...my mum bought 2 flavour o...1 is 奶油 d..and another one is pedas d...hehe..so yummy o...heh...


Hmm..tats al for today la..

Happy Always..:)

1 comment:

  1. ehemm...dun bring for CMl la..Sad oh ...xDD

    ReplyDelete