Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Wakaka...today is my burstday!!! I am reali 17 years old now...and i am mature lo...xp...
Today i reali happy o...cuz receive quite lot present la...hehe...gt 6 ppl give me present...Fiona,Ellen,Foo,Hui Chet,Chang Chee Ken,Cml,Chris,Kuit,Terence...hehe...

From: Terence :)

From: Fiona ^-^

From: CML :)

From: Kuit, Hui Chet, Chee Ken, Chris :)

From: Ellen (sun nu) :)

From: Foo :)

Tis year i hav receive the most delicious present o...nt cake bt is yummy Potato kicap chicken n taufu pok o...hehe...Fiona cook it d...Its realiiiiiiiiiii delicious o..haha...Thx to fiona cuz cook tat food for me...she ned to wake up at 3am to prepare those things o...so gud!!!THANKS!!!!AND ITS REALI DELICIOUS:) Haha...thx to Ivy too...cuz thk tat idea together wif Fiona d...hehe

Bt tat ivy so bad o...keep dn wan say tat word to me...hmm...

Then thx for u guys who hav greet me HAPPY BIRTHDAY a(Fiona, Shue Yin, keay,ming li,foo,hui chet,terence,chris,fui yee,queenie,kuit,cml,ellen, and many many la...)...hehe....


Birthday msg frm(NT REALI CLEAR..XP):

Pui Pui
Add Image
Amanda lam
Daren
Chao
Terence
Soon
hehe..thx guys:)
Later my mum will bring me go to eat crab o...wakaka..slurp!!!

Tis year is my last year over my birthday wif fren o...so happy la....haha...THX TO YOU GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment