Wednesday, July 21, 2010

yeepee!!!i am finally 18 nw!!wakaka

yeepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am finally 18 years old!!!i am legal...kakaka..l=_=..bit ngong..xp

bt reali happy la..finally my birthday is here..and quite enjoy de...hehe...thx for you guys who wish me and give me present o=)heheh...thx for siaw,fiona,foo,coc,ivy,goh, to help me hav a celebration in fish and co last sat..hehehe..thx for spending me o=) and also thx siaw and fiona for the tiramisu..reali nice!!hehehe...

then today my mum say to bring me go upperstar to celebrate for my birthday..hehe..and we first time order so so so many food o..xp..gt lamb chop,tenderloin,pizza,baked mussels,chicken wings,grilled chicken,and also grilled salmon..hahah..eat till reali full o..and since i am growing elder....my dad finally let me drink beer le..*although i ever drink last time*..xp..quite shuang a the feel..bit bitter,bit masam de..hahaha..we eat at ther for almost one and half hour sitting ther eat eat and eat..haiyoyo..fat lo!!!!!=(..bt food reali delicious o..hahaha

after tat,mum go take my birthday cake..its a black forest cake and has my pic on it..xp..*doraemon pic*aha...then back home they sing birthday song to me and i had make a wish...hehe..

quite a happy birthday for me la=)bt........hahaha..i am 18 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally...can go out till midnight le(if my parents let,i always ready for it==..haha)

*wil upload pic next time..hehehe..based on some technical prob..hehehe...pai seh*

No comments:

Post a Comment