Tuesday, July 20, 2010

bengkel=)

today quite hok one..adidi..when i wanna go back and walk near to my car..foo told me tat my car's tyre puncit le!!!!haiyoyo..why wil puncit d???someone make it or???hmm...*wondering*hmm...

then me,foo,fiona,and siaw..together go change for the tyre and we found out tat the spare tyre is so so so so small..hahaha..small mayb 1/4 of the actual tyre o...hahaha..then we waste bout 5 to 10 minutes on finding something below the car to make the car 'stand up'...hahaha..tis time, my sis fren came and i ask whether they noe hw to change or nt..aha..who noe tat they reali noe o!!wow!!! so pro one..hahaha..then we juz standing beside look at them to change the tyre..finally dno after hw much time..it done!!!=)=0...wakaka..thx to them=)!!!!!

quite a new experience for me la..after driving for erm..............for 4 month..haha..then foo also found out tat yuan lai my car will puncit is becuz tyre terpijak a 螺丝and make it 漏风le...adidi..who put the 螺丝on the road a??adidi...

next time muz noe hw to change le...hmm..although ever go bengkel le bt the skills still lou ya..hahaha...xD...

nice day wif myvi myvi=)..nt bad..help him change shoes today...ahahahaha...==

No comments:

Post a Comment