Saturday, July 17, 2010

today fiona,ivy,foo,siaw,goh and coc help me to celebrate my birthday at fish and co..hehehe..thx lu=)

then bout 10 like tat,i go fetch them except fiona and ivy..hmm..then go to warisan together lo..bout 1 like tat we go eat lo..and i hav order the seafood platter..many seafood combime together de..taste stil okla..bt i saw they eat the fish fillet like veli nice o..so crunchy la...hahaha...xp..then fiona and siaw also bought me a tiramisu cake ..hehe..thx yar=)and al of them spend me for the sea platter...heheh...thx lot=))its al so delicious!!!!

after tat,we go to shopping shopping shopping and they help me to choose a dress for my biao ge wedding..i thk the dress also ok a..and i bought it too..hehe..and also wearing for the band concert..xp...thx fiona,siaw and ivy cuz help me to choose such a nice one o..heheh..

then bout 3 we went for a movie in suria..named 出水芙蓉..hong kong movie..veli funny o the movie bt reali bit ngong la the story line..especially the ending ..make me hav tis== expressions...hahahah

after tat,then back home lu..enjoy the day veli much..hahahaha..thx for helping me celebrate my birthday!!!THX!!!!!=)=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment