Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally!!

adidi..nt i lazy wanna update my blog a..is dno y i cnt go to blogger.com and update my blog o..

till nw juz can..=_=..haha

Erm wat to write le..hmm..

oh ya!! i finally go to learn driving lu..yeepee!! driving is soooooooooooooooooooooo cooooollll!!!! hahaha..at first when start driving ..walao..quite nervous one..haha..scare langgar ppl o..xp..fortunately din go la..phew..plus my tutor gt bit fierce lo..when i forgot wat to do next..he like bu nai fan and scold me..haha..sorry la..Mr.tutor..hehe

haiz..nw so busy o..busy wif nth!! lol..so boring lo..haiz..and keep thinking wanna study wat????
A-LEVEL??
SAM??
FORM 6??
LAW??
PSYCOLOGY??

haiz....so fan wif tat lo..adidi

*can someone tell me 算了吧!!its over..u ned to accept the truth!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment