Sunday, December 27, 2009

YESS!!

Yea..finally bought a new phone liao..hehe..W995..



quite a nice phone la..hehe..satisfied wif it=)
yea..after my phone so lao kap liao..hehe..
al my fren knew it..and keep ask me to change a new one..haha
bt i sure wont throw my K750 d..hehe..so long time wif it liao..gt my smell liao lo..xp
btw..wil take care it well well..hope wont so fact lan la..hehe

today go to driving course wif christopher and kit chai..when reach ther..meet wif emily..haha
wat a coincidence..hmm
sit in ther for bout 5 hours..walao..so sleepy and cold inside ther..haha..keep ha chiu ther..so to o..adidi
bt after these course,then take exam..then attend for bengkel then can drive lu..yeepee!!!
hope wont get any accident when drive..hehe

Tats all for today..hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment