Friday, January 16, 2015

Always in this middle of the night, i will tend to thk something out of nowhere then bring myself down. Hate it!!

Being too sensitive and care too much brings things go the other way round. Its doesnt go to the way i though of, it will just make situation become even worst. Mayb i should really have a break. Think through everything. But sometimes what i thk is like go to the wrong path and there are even more unsolved issues on my head.

how to be secure? i have no idea. its all about feelings. Feelings make me insecure because of others feelings. No confidence.

Mayb its time for me to learn how to let go and dun let things affect me so easilyy

ps: Can everything just go back to how it was last time? i miss those timee.
Time makes u realise alot and see alot of things that you wouldnt want to face it

No comments:

Post a Comment