Thursday, December 15, 2011

I AM BACK!!!!

WOW!!its been a long long time for me din update my blog le..hahaah....today is the first day i finis my STPM!!!YAY!!!its finis...although i thk tat tis time exam was so hard...aiks..i hav no confident for it..bt its over...suan le..T.T

how wil be my life after STPM???hehe...it shud be FUN!!!until feb of 2012...becuz i wil start to work ..aiks..bt gud also..my first experience to work outside..hehehe....

oh ya!!!say bout today!!!STPM FINIS!!enjoy!!!heeheh...i go out wif fiona,siaw,ivy,shue yin,goh,chau,chee ken today .we went to gaya street for bak kut teh..yummy..and i like the feel tat we all sit together and eat ...heheh...for the same dishes...xp...

thn we wan to walk in gaya street...bt too bad..its raining and we cant see wat christmas event having out ther...aiks.....bt then we went to suria for my first nite time movie wif frens!!!heheh...and we watched Alvin and the chipsmunks!!!!haha...its veli funny.and i like the basketball part...xpxp....

tis is so fun for my first day after STPM is over..heheh....i hope i can have more fun after tis...heheh

and i wil sell all my books to lower six to earn back some money!!!hehe...yay
!!no ned to see them lagi..no ned to touch them...xp..bbt i thk i wil miss them de...thx for tis one and half year...love u guys!!!bt u guys make me feel suffer=( anyway...love u guys too!!!hehehehe....!!!



miss u guys always!!!bt nt gonna read u guys le..xp...bye bye='(

No comments:

Post a Comment