Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Goh!!

Today is Goh d birthday o...Today me,kit Chai and Yee Yee phone him and sing Happy Birthday to him..haha..feel like gt bit wu liao neh..hmm...bt nvm la..at least gt heart ma..hehe

Goh!!!Happy Birthday!!

Haiz tmr wil be Sej Paper 2 o!!! Haiz..sure veli tough d...hmm..nt yet finis al chapter lagi..hmm yesterday go out whole day lagi...reali dai si o me..hmm.. tulah lin si bao guan yin jiao..haha...lol..

Hope wont get too bad d result lo..hmm..

Act i stil wanna watch tv d...bt my sis wanna watch the ghost stories...make me scare so terpaksa go up and study lo..sambil online..haha..bt thx to her la cuz "help"me to study..hmm

Anyway nth to post anymore...hope everyone who are exam gud luck lo..hehe..

oh ya!!!forget to wish form 3 them...muz gambateh during marching o!!!dun tou lan...haha

1 comment: